All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sad News

I mentioned on tumblr a few days ago that I was trying to get my mother a doctors appointment with my doctor. When my doctor refused to see her I found her one closer to her house and they sent her to the hospital today.

She was admitted this afternoon with pulmonary edema and cardiac pulmonary failure. She is doing good and in high spirits. It’s really scary to see your mother like that in the hospital and having to leave her there when visiting hours are over. Tomorrow they are going to remove some fluid from her lungs to help her breath and have a cat scan done to make sure there is nothing hiding in there causing the fluid to build up like it is.

I would like to ask everyone who can to please donate and help us pay for her medical bills. She does not have insurance and even with all of us who can help, it will probably be way more then we can handle alone. I will personally thank everyone who donates if you leave your name and send you a special gift as soon as I can if you like.

This would mean a lot to me and my family.

Donate

Any little bit helps.

Any request I am currently working on will probably be delayed until things calm down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts