All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Friday, August 31, 2012

I'm Home!

I'm finally back home were I belong. Egypt was beautiful but there is nothing like home :)

My mother was also released from the hospital last Friday and is safely at home as well.

I am taking it easy today and settling into being home but I will start on the dusty requests I have been putting off tomorrow. Until those are done I will not be accepting anymore request, there are already so many.

Also I noticed an email from an UK sims site asking to be affiliates, I seem to have accidentally deleted your email, please contact be again because I would be happy to be affiliates with you :)

I haven't gone through the pictures yet but here is on my bf uploaded to facebook shortly after we arrived:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts