All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Epagomenic

I feel bad about not posting anything lately so here is a little something I have been saving for a time like this. This will also be my last upload until September since we are off to Egypt on Thursday and I am spending the rest of my time with my mother in the hospital.

Anyway I come baring 8 pink and black recolors of Jonesi's blanket. I included the mesh fro anyone who might not have it.

Epagomenic - This is when you notice or celebrate something that's not on the calendar. This also can relate to someone's birthday, anniversary or any other special day just for that person.


6 comments:

  1. Thank you, these are beautiful. Enjoy your vacation and I hope your mom gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them and thank you, I will try :)

      Delete
  2. Yay, more awesome Jonesi blanket recolours. Thanks :)
    Have fun in Egypt, it's pretty hot around right now [I live kinda close] and I hope your mom gets better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them. I know it is hot, we just got over a heat wave here and I am not looking forward to going back into 40+ weather. Thankfully the boat we are staying on should be air conditioned. I might just stay there (or close to it). As for my mother she is still in the hospital. On the day we leave she is having an extensive lung examination done. I am upset that I won't able to be there with her but she is insisting that I not worry about her and try to enjoy myself. I will try :)

      Delete
  3. just found Your blog and download muuuuch things, it's amazing, especially beds, i really need more good beds and i found it)) thank Youu))

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts