All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

This is a game of “Who the f**k are you?”

No new downloads for you today. I did however participated in GOS's Treasure Hunt this year. Go see if you can find my contributions along with the other 42 for Sims 2 and 12 for Sims 3!

Anyway I am stealing this from Mielekat's LJ since my sick and exhausted self has nothing better to do (I woke up Tuesday with a horrible sore throat which has only gotten worse, It has given me lots of time to play sims though!).

This is a game of “Who the f**k are you?”
 
Name: Kimberly 
Age: 23
Height: 5'1"
Relationship status: In a relationship, we just celebrated our 6 year anniversary last week.
Birthday: January 19, 1989
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite bands: I tend to listen to a large varity of music so it is hard to pick just one.
Last song listened: Does the Very Mary Kate theme song count?
Favorite movie: Another one that is hard to say :)
Last movie watched: Puss in Boots
Favorite book: Earth's Children Series are my new favorites.
Last book read: I've recently started rereading the Anne Frank Diary, before that I read Annexed by Sharon Dogar (which made me want to reread the Anne Franks Diary)... I must say it wasn't very good.
# of siblings: 1 older brother
# of pets: One lovebird named Birdie and a cat named Kitten (very creative right)
Best school subject: In highschool I loved maths but in college I loved animation (theater/recreation).
Mac or PC? PC girl here.
Current shirt color: Pink tie dye Kosmos shirt.
Gamer? Depends on the game. I will try anything sims related at least once but besides that I would rather watch others play.
Day or night? Night
Summer or winter? Winter
Most-visited website? Facebook
Celebrity crushes: Sam Huntington
Biggest turn on/s: My boyfriend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts