All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

WIP Update + A Little Book Chatter

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I have been working on a Halloween Set which is just about done. I wanted to give y'all a little peek at it. So far it has a total of  nine meshes and a few recolors. I have one more mesh in mind then it is off to make recolors. I'm thinking it should be done why early next week. 
(BTW: The shadow under the apples has been fixed :))


On other news I finally finished a book I started in Rome. It was called Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I really enjoyed the pictures (which is why I started reading to begin with) but the story went down hill in the second half. Still an ok book though. 
I also began Forgotten by Cat Patrick and finished it within 24 hours. It was one of those books you just couldn't put down. I loved it.
The next book I plan on reading is The Locket by Stacey Jay. It looks interesting enough and should be a good read.

I love to read and really should do it more. It relaxes me and helps clear my mind. I think I get it from my mother (who I remember always having a book on her night stand when I was growing up, usually something Stephen King). My BF says I can't possibly read that much in a day (any amount more then 10 pages...) and that I must be skipping words, but I honestly just enjoy being engulfed in the words and losing all sense of time. 

I think I will set a goal to read a little every day. Though knowing me I will end up reading way more then just a little.

Anyway I am just babbling while I wait for something to load. I will stop now and go make dinner :)

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts