All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Released Gifts - CBS Summer Themed Weeks

It has been a little slow at my house this week and my next upload still isn't finished. I still want to post something for now and what better then a CBS gift.

Lets start with some bodyshop goodies!

Here are some vintage bathing suites for you lovely female Simmies during the long hot days by the pool! It uses a Maxis mesh so there is no need to hunt for one.

Anglewitch - Obsolete word meaning a worm used as bait in fishing.

In Game:

BodyShop:
Comes in the following colors:

Next we have summer dresses! Mesh by JustSims2 IS included, so there is no need to go hunting for it.

Pilliver - A pillowcase.

In Game:

BodyShop:

It comes in the same colors as the bathing suit.

And lastly we have a set of chests.

It comes in 3 flavors - Large, Medium, and Small. I tried to slave them but failed so they are all recolored separately.
 

I hope you enjoy these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts