All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Non-Sim Related Download

With all the troubles brewing over the past week or so I haven't really been in the mood to sim, let alone create something for it. I have a Wall and Floor set ready to be uploaded but I think I might save it for CBS 1 Year Anniversary. I'm not sure yet...

I have however been looking into digital scrapbooking and noticed that a lot of people use these lovely glitter pages which are so cute...but usually pay, or only free for a short time. As you all know, I believe in free for all so decided to look up how to make these little beauties and low and behold it wasn't as hard as it looked.

After a few hours a playing around and having some fun with it I decided to pull out one of my favorite color pallets and go to work. I created 6 glitter pages that are 500x500px and 300dpi (or a tleast they should be) PNGs. They should also be semi seamless.

Use these as you please but please, just like with my sims downloads, keep it free...

Pictures above show 5 glitters at 50% original size and 1 at 10% original size (boarder, which I included in the download).


If you want me to do more non-sim related downloads (such as textures, glitters, whatevers) just let me know. Also let me know if you would rather just see my sims downloads here...:)

2 comments:

Popular Posts