All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Shop Signs

After playing the game for a while in the new neighorhood my sim's ran out of food! I could order it but that would cost an extra 50 simoleons which they couldn't spare (if you didn't read my last post I am playing with out cheats). I had to make a grocery store, which was fun, but when I was done it was missing something.

It needed signs. I looked for some but nothing was quite what I wanted. So of course I pulled my hypothetical sleeves up and got to work.

They arn't anything special and far from perfect but they fit the need. They are mostly of produce but I threw a few others in there. Prices listed are loosely based on the shops here :)

The mesh is from Maxis so there is no need for one. They can be found under "Civic Idol".


To lazy to think of a creative name...so:
Shop Signs: The signs in and around shops :).









Download

2 comments:

Popular Posts