All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I come baring 2 gifts for you today to show how much I care about all of you. I had a pretty bad week and the love and support that everyone showed me really makes me feel better. Thank you all for everything you have done fore me and everyone else you have touched (in a good way).

This is my gift to you, since it is the only thing I really know how to do.

Gift One
My Valentine - 60 Recolors of Jonesi's Blankets

They are almost all floral themed. I made them using some digital scrap-booking paper which I have been hoarding. I also threw some colourlover patterns in there to fill the set in to a nice round number. I included Jonesi's mesh for those who might not have it yet.

 
 

Gift Two
Lover's Corner - 3 New Meshes + Recolors

This mesh set came together thanks to lots of help from the community. I asked on my tumblr page if anyone wanted to share their simming pictures with me and so many did! I tried to use all of the pictures that were sent to me.

Everything but the candle is basegame compatible. I think the candle needs nightlife. I included the collection file, UVMaps, and PSDs for anyone who might want to recolor something. Special Thanks to Keoni, Lowisa, Megthesims, Mortimer Goth, Mysimmies, Narcissims, PuppetSims, Skell, Slynsey, and Trapping for sending me your wonderful pictures to use on this mesh. 

Flowers - Deco Plants - §10
Candle - Table Lamps - §2
Pictures - Deco Misc - §10

PolyCounts
Flowers - 954
Candle - 194
Pictures - 130


 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. This is really nice. Thanks and happy valentine's day to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet... :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's day:) And thank you for your wonderful creations :) Lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this set so much, I've decided to take requests for recolors of it from my most loyal, devoted members as a gift to them at my little forum, Kim.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us, as always. BIG HUG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great :) I'm so happy you like the set :)

      Delete

Popular Posts