All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Monday, August 13, 2012

More Thank You's

I want to thank a few more people who have donated since yesterday.

First I want to thank my aunt Lynnette. Your donation was very generous and will help a lot. Cousin Charles, thank you too. When my mother heard your name she went on and

on about you. Kimberly, thank you it really means a lot to us. My dear Dany, thank you so much for your help. And last but not least Sandra, we are so thankful for your help.

Yesterday when I opened up my PayPal account I burst into tears. I was overwhelmed by everyone's kindness. It really does mean the world to me and my family that you would help us in our time of need.

Thank you!

Here are the donation links, if you can please make a small donation.

Donate via Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/201174?a=1008083

or

Donate via Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=XU7Z35PYMWD8G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts