All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Get To Know Me

Stealing this from Trapping's tumblr :)

*Updated on August 25th 2013*
-

Name: Kimberly
Gender: Female
Age: 24
Birth date: January 19th
Place of birth: Texas, USA
Current place of residence: The Hague, Netherlands
Heritage: I'm a mutt, so lets just say American :)
Siblings: One older brother.
Parents: Mom and stepdad
Religious/Spiritual affiliation: Uncertain
Pets: One cat named Kitten and two lovebirds named Monkey and Buddy (RIP Birdie).
Marital status: Committed long term relationship, 7 years this past June :)
Sexual orientation: Straight
Tattoos/piercings: I have seven piercings, I'll leave the where to your imagination :)
Glasses: Yeah
PC or Mac: PC
Mobile phone: LG Cookie, old but still pretty good.
Do you believe in ghosts? Why not
Do you believe in UFOs? Sure
Abortion: Pro. Every woman should have the right to choose, though it would not be my personal choice.
Death penalty: For
Gay marriage: Why should heterosexuals be the only ones to suffer, of course I am for it ;)
Where have you traveled? Southern states and up the east coast. All over the Netherlands. Parts of Belgium, France, Germany, Austria, Norway, Italy and I have crossed the boarder to Switzerland and Luxemburg.
Where else can you be found on the internet? MTS, CBS, Lurker at GOS, Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr... I'm sure there is more.

-

Feel free to carry this on to your own blog or in the comments so I can learn more about you. 

Want to know more about me then feel free to ask below in the comments or ask over at FormSpring (do people still even use that?)

It's 2am and I am off to bed now. Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Kimberly, your travels take me on imaginary planes, trains and boats. I have been browsing through your blog and have found many treasures. If I were a really good person I would have left comments on every item I downloaded but I was gobbling up so many I would have been here all night. Thank you for all your lovely creations, thank you for the time, effort and talent that you have invested for us Simmers to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Nonni! It really means the world to me to know that I can help make someones game a little better in their eyes. You have really made my night with your kind words. On a side note I should really update this^ post :)

      Delete

Popular Posts