All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Lounge

This has been in the making for a few weeks now and if you follow me on Facebook you would have seen the progress of it. I found this picture online of a very spring oriented sitting area and I fell in love with it. I decided to try to mimic it though it isn't an exact replica

Anyway, this is another spring inspired set. If you haven't realized that I love spring you will soon enough ;). This set contains 11 new meshes and 3 OMSPs for decorating. I made 2 recolors of every object except for the OMSPs. I included a collection file and the UVMaps for those who are interested. 

Everything is Base Game compatible except for the rug, that needs Night Life.

Books -> Deco Misc -> 5§
Chair -> Living-room Chairs -> 50§
Cup -> Deco Misc ->
Elephant -> Deco Misc -> 10§
Framed Pictures -> Wall Hangings -> 10§
Lamp -> Floor Lamps -> 25§
Melon -> Deco Misc -> 1§
Pitcher -> Deco Misc -> 2§
Rug -> Rugs -> 20§
Short Table -> End Tables -> 10§
Tall Table -> End Tables -> 15§
OMSPs -> Table Misc -> 0§

Polys:
Books: 154
Chair: 1127
Cup: 706
Elephant: 1332
Framed Pictures: 362
Lamp: 290
Melon: 398
Pitcher: 1330
Rug: 12
Short Table: 131
Tall Table: 131
OMSPs: 22

 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. WOW! So beautiful, I love everything. Thank you so much, people like you are so appreciated in this community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thank you! I really enjoy making things and just knowing that someone else enjoys them makes me day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set is brilliant, your attention to detail is truly amazing! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts