All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Ohbehave's Cabinet

OMG! Can you believe it? I learned to mesh!

It isn't much or even close to perfect but I still did it.

I hope you enjoy it.

I saw a picture of a wonderful cabinet on line and I just had to have it in game...so I tried my best to recreate it and I am over the moon with how it turned out.

Mesh is by ME! Heck yeah!

Please use and abuse it just keep it free.

Update 13/07/2011 - Shadows should be fixed now.

Ohbehave's Cabinet:

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Nothing better than learning to mesh! You should definitely be proud! Looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful and it is pretty good, much better than my first mesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you...it was pretty frustrating but I am happy with how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGGGGG. I'm so proud of you! It's awesome. (;

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely fabulous. Congrats, you now have crossed over to the dark side!! Evil laugh. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great cabinet, thanks so much! However thought you should know that when you put this in a room with 4 walls there is a shadow under the bottom drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for letting me know...I will take a look and see if I can fix it :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts