All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cherry Blossom Romance Theme Gifts

Here are some more released gifts for all of you. This time from Cherry Blossom Sims Romance Themed Weeks.

First we have some recolors of  Nemestnaya's Flea-market Kitchen Curtains, mesh is included.

Tutoyant- Affectionate; Intimate


Next I have a Sim which I shared a preview here of a few months ago. 

Anyway please meet Aphrodite, Goddess of Love. 


In Greek mythology, Aphrodite is the goddess of love, beauty and sexual rapture. According to Hesiod, she was born when Uranus (the father of the gods) was castrated by his son Cronus. Cronus threw the severed genitals into the ocean which began to churn and foam about them. From the aphros ("sea foam") arose Aphrodite, and the sea carried her to either Cyprus or Cythera. Hence she is often referred to as Kypris and Cytherea. Homer calls her a daughter of Zeus and Dione. 

BodyShop

Custom Content

In Game

She is packaged like the BodyShop preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts