All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Monday, April 18, 2011

WIP - New Simmie -> Dessi

So I haven't been playing to much at the moment (Sims 2 or Medieval) but I seem to have come down with the stomach flu or something along the lines so I decided that today I am going to play...but before I get to that I wanted to create a humanoid creature for the Sims 2 using the pointy eared face-templates from Fantasyrogue. I have actually been looking for these for a while and now that I have found them I am over the moon.

Anyway enough chitchat...here is what she looks like so far:
She should be up in the next few days along with my entry for this months Wild With Style Contest for Sailfin Sims.

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Popular Posts