All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Lack Of Updates?

I'm sorry for the lack of updates this week. 

I was working on some CoolSims hair retextures when my computer spazzed out and I ended up cleaning out all the dust and reinstalling my windows. All is back to normal now...except I haven't reinstalled the game yet (Shame on me! hehe). I will have some time to do it this coming sunday/monday since my boyfriend will be in Brussels celebrating his mothers birthday with his family. 

Until then here is a preview of some of my finished hair retextures I completed before this all started. As soon as I can get some in game pictures they will be uploaded..


...Plus I am giving away a gift at CherryBlossomSims Birthday Celebration tomorrow so you might want to go check that out!

Take care all!

2 comments:

  1. wow, i'd like these sooo bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh, thank you...They will be up soon. I was planning on reinstalling the game tonight but I seem to have caught the stomach flu from my boyfriends little sister...so yeah. Soon I promise :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts