All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Olivia

Meet Olivia, the new redhead in my neighborhood. She represents how I am feeling at the moment (sick with cold/flu) but I think it gives her a little something extra. She is wearing a green dress with boots. I simple recolor I made of Under Your Skin's Hangman to match her eyes.

I'm having a CC conflict so I haven't been able to get in game pictures but trust me when I say that she looks great in game as well. I will get some in game shots as soon as I find the package which keeps crashing my game. It is not her, she loads just fine :)

Pictures Updated 22-02-2011

BodyShop

 CC

InGame:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts