All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Friday, May 7, 2010

More blows to the sim community.

1. Beosboxboy Passes Away
This truly is a blow to the Sims community and a great loss of creativity. I did not know him personally but his creations were some of the best quality downloads out there. My prayers are with his family in this sad time.


Please read more here.

2. Pooklet To Stop Creating
So much has been going on as of late in the Sims community and I have recently learned that one of the best creators I know (well stalk) is giving up creating to focus on more important matters in life. This saddens me so. Pooklet is one of my favorite creators and she will be missed.

More info on it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts