All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Friday, April 2, 2010

The Pressure!

I love taking request and making something that someone wants, it makes me feel great but then the question comes up about when I will upload it to MTSi and why I haven't already.

I try to explain how my graphics are not the best and sometimes things can get a bit blurry which is something MSTi frowns upon because they hold there downloads to a certain standard to insure top quality downloads. Which is great, don't get me wrong, but I can't always live up to that standard and even when I know that the pictures are clear I still tend to hesitate uploading my recolors.

That is why I made this blog, so I wouldn't feel judged. I do plan to eventually upload all of my recolors to MTSi but I first need a new computer with a much better graphics card. As much as I love my little notebook it wasn't made for game play and with age it is starting to show the signs of stress.

At the end of the day though if the requester really wants me to try and upload my recolors at MTSi I will, just don't be bummed if they aren't accepted right now. They will always be here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts